These are the Rules to our WikiEdit
- Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki.
- All pages should be over 300 bytes. If you dont have a photo or enough information please report it on the talk page.
- When adding a photo to an article please include the title of the photograph and a credit e.g. 'Weasel - WWC Archives'
- All common names must be in bold e.g. Grass Snake
- All Latin names must be in italics e.g. Natrix Natrix
- There is to be no vandalism of any kind.
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category.
- The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
- There should be at least one picture on every page. You can use pictures from other websites if you have their permission, or you can let me know and i will get one sorted out from one of my many donators.
- All new photos and other images should be categorized as well as the new pages. (If you do not know how to categorise a page or image, just ask an admin)
- If you want to edit a page you must sign up so we can track your progress and also this is a precautionary measure we have been advised to use.
- All new pages must relate to the Wiki.
- If you are not sure on anything contact a member of staff.
That is all! Thank you ever so much for helping out on our Wikia!